- Sail the Drake Passage, the northern limit of many Antarctic seabirds.
- Discover the¬†pristine wilderness western¬†Antarctic peninsula's icy landscape & varied wildlife.
- View huge icebergs and snow-capped mountains, ice, and waterways,¬†along the South Shetlands.¬†
- Spot wildlife, including penguins, seabirds, whales, and seals.
- Enjoy a full program of lectures and the Ushuaia's open bridge policy.
- Navigate some of the most beautiful waterways, such as the Gerlache Strait.
- The Antarctic Peninsula provides you with remarkable excitement as you cross the Drake Passage.
- View vast penguin rookeries on the South Shetland Islands.
- Be sure to keep your eyes open for wildlife such as sea birds, whales, and seals.
- Enjoy frequent trips ashore as you explore this polar region by land and sea on this 10-day cruise aboard the M/V Ushuaia.¬†
- Explore historic & scientific sites of interest on the Antarctic Peninsula.
The majestic white continent that has attracted explorers and scientists for decades is near Ushuaia, the gateway to the White Continent.
Enjoy the best introduction to the White Continent on board the USHUAIA, which will allow you to see many of the wildlife and landscape highlights of the Antarctic Peninsula and the South Shetland Islands.
This special trip will be assisted by our staff throughout the trip, besides, you will be accompanied by a dedicated and experienced team of expedition leaders, naturalists as well as lecturers who will share their enthusiasm and knowledge of the region with you.
During the voyage, you'll often make two landings a day via the ship's fleet of zodiac boats.
|Rates in US Dollars per person
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Rates All rates are quoted in US Dollars per person, based on twin or triple occupancy.
Two dedicated Premier single cabins are available at a special single rate.
A limited number of twin cabins (except Suites) are available for single occupancy at 1.5 times the share rate. Suites may be reserved at 2 times the share rate. A third berth in the Suites and Superior #301 may be occupied at 50% of the published twin share rate. Shared accommodation can be arranged on request.
All rates are subject to change and Antarpply Expeditions reserves the right to modify the published rates without prior notice. Included in the cruise price:
- ¬†Voyage aboard the USHUAIA as indicated in the itinerary.
- ¬†All meals throughout the voyage aboard the USHUAIA.
- ¬†All shore excursions and activities throughout the voyage by zodiac.
- ¬†Program of lectures by noted naturalists and leadership by experienced expedition staff.
- ¬†All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges throughout the program.
- ¬†Comprehensive pre-departure material.¬†
- Detailed post-expedition log.
Not included in the cruise price: Any airfare, whether on scheduled or charter flights; pre- and post land arrangements; transfers to/from the vessel; passport and visa expenses; Government arrival and departure taxes; meals ashore; baggage, cancellation and personal insurance (strongly recommended); excess baggage charges and all items of a personal nature such as bar and beverage charges and telecommunication charges; and the customary gratuity at the end of the voyages (guidelines will be provided). Reservations and Payments A deposit of 30% of the cruise fare is required per person to confirm reservations with final payment due 90 days prior to departure.
Cancellations All requests for cancellations must be received in writing. Cancellations received 90 days prior to departure are fully refunded less an administrative fee of US$ 600 per person. From 89 days up to and including the day of departure all deposits and tariffs are forfeited. If cancellation occurs within the 89 day period and full payment has not yet been received, the full penalty will still apply and unpaid monies are due immediately. For these and other reasons mentioned below, you are strongly encouraged to obtain trip cancellation insurance.
Antarpply Expeditions reserves the right to cancel any voyage prior to departure in which case payments will be refunded in full without further obligation on our part. Itineraries The itineraries published are for reference only and are subject to change due to weather and ice conditions, or due to any other reason beyond our control, at the Master‚Äôs and Expedition Leader‚Äôs discretion without prior notice. Passengers have no right to any refund, any other consideration, or claim whatsoever in the event of inevitable itinerary changes.